We provide solutions for injection molding process which majorly consists of the following services
- Flow simulation using Moldex 3D
- Conformal cooling channel design in inserts · Analysis of Conformal Cooling
- DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering) – An advanced tool manufacturing technology
Conformal cooling is a special cooling channel design. The cooling channel layout can be very flexible and complex.
Conformal cooling is an effective way to shorten cycle time and improve product quality at the same time.
Advantages of Flow simulation through Moldex 3D majorly include prediction of various process during injection molding:
The analysis is aimed at predicting the following process parameters:
- Cooling time
- Fibre orientation
- Clamping Force
- Estimation of properties such as temperature, velocity, pressure and streamline
As shown above, cooling is the governing stage that affects the productivity and the quality of the molded parts. It contributes approximately 60–70% of the cycle time in the injection-molding process.
- Plastic Injection Moulding
- Metal Injection Moulding (MIM)
- Tool Repairing